Friday, August 5, 2011

Thoughts and musings

 Think I'll just post random happy thoughts and pictures this morning - no more complaining about the heat... 
Of course here, clouds and rainy days are usually a good thing!  :-)

This baby has the right idea - just relax and go with the flow.

This pic reminds me of Flip, a blonde cocker spaniel puppy that was Dad's wedding gift to Mom.  Since I was born just 12 months later, we grew up together.  
 
Makes sense to me... think I'll make some brownies today!
And if I don't want to turn on the oven and heat up the kitchen, there's always this option...

How can this picture not make you smile?
 
Note to self:
because
 
I have tried to avoid the 2 biggies (politics and religion) on my blog, but do have to say I was very pleased with the outcome yesterday of the Warren Jeffs trial.  

And finally.... spoke with Mom yesterday, and she said she misses my e-mails, which have dropped drastically in number since I started blogging.  Before you think I'm a rotten daughter, let me say in my defense that she's even busier than she used to be (I know that's hard to believe, since she used to say constantly after she retired that "maybe next week" things in her life would slow down) and that her e-mails aren't as frequent as they could be either!   :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment