Monday, June 20, 2011

Lunch with Teresa

Had a lovely lunch at Red Lobster with my friend Teresa.  It's been way too long since we've gotten together - we both agree we'll have to do it again, soon!  We caught up on some stuff (but of course there's always more to talk about) and I got to meet her friend Tammy from work.  Here's Teresa at one of our Thanksgiving feasts a few years back (can you tell it was balmy enough that we ate outside on the patio?)

After lunch I ran some errands which included stopping in at the Verizon store to look into upgrading my cell phone to one with Bluetooth so I can take advantage of that perk in my new ride.  Then a quick trip to the grocery store; I arrived home to find a neighbor interested in the credenza I'd put out by the street (one of the casualties of the weekend's garage clean-out.)  And before I could get the groceries into the house, the garage door fix-it man arrived.  I now have a fully functional remote-controlled garage door.  Can you see my big smile?

No comments:

Post a Comment