Monday, June 13, 2016

Zahn, who is 2 1/2, had a wonderful first swimming lesson today; 
in fact I'd say it was the best first swimming experience I'd ever seen! 


He is not afraid of getting his face wet, despite stepping off the second step "onto" the third step a couple of times and going under.  Of course Linda and I were right there - in fact I actually had Zahn by the hands! - and after that he seemed to learn to hold his breath.  


I would post some cute pix, except that I couldn't "find" my camera until after he left... at which time I discovered it was in plain sight right by the computer (first place I checked) when it registered in my brain as my phone.  My new camera is black, like my phone, and my old camera was silver, so I'm going to chalk it up to a brain fart.  Anyone falling for that?



Tom mucked out the fridge and freezer yesterday, and today I cleaned them.  Though I'm thinking that maybe I should have waited to clean the freezer until this weekend, when it's supposed to hit 119 <yikes!> and standing in front of all that cold air would really feel good!


No comments:

Post a Comment