Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Lately I've been sleeping quite well, but it figures that because I have an evening 'thing' tonight (book club) I did not sleep at all well last night.  Then, after getting up a couple of times, I also woke up early this morning.



This morning Joyce is doing a class at Busy Bees on a scrappy quilt that uses two of 'my' sizes of lumberyard fabrics.  But at least since I'm up early I shouldn't have any trouble getting all my stuff organized and making it to class on time.



Alex and Aja were are DisneyLand yesterday.  Don't know what ride this is - though I'm 'guessing' it's not It's A Small World!


And if the printer/scanner was working I could also post some pix of our trip to DisneyWorld from a "few" years back.  I have touched base with Mike - though when I called him yesterday he was at a doc appt and couldn't talk, and when he called back I was driving to the gym and not near my calendar. So while no actual date has been set (yet) for that to be remedied, there is light at the end of the tunnel.  (He said it would be "no problem" to hook up the printer driver - though with technology out to get me that remains to be seen!)


No comments:

Post a Comment