Thursday, June 16, 2016

I'm having issues with the computer (for a change? LOL), trying to load my pix from yesterday's meeting onto the Busy Bees websiste.  For some reason <sigh> not all the pictures are available in my 'regular' folder for the meeting.  And while there is a second sub-folder (NO idea why) that does contain all the pix (?!) the computer just won't let me add pix from that subfolder.  After several frustrating tries yesterday I gave up, and tried again this morning, but it still won't let me do what I want.  



So it seems like I will just have to start from scratch and (re)load the pix from the camera into a new (and hopefully more cooperative) folder, then resize/crop/orient them (again), and see if it works this time.


  I've never had this particular issue before, 
but guess the computer is just looking for new ways to mess with me.



So nice after Bill's work yesterday to have new 'innards' in my toilet that allow me to flush (easily!) with just one hand.  Obviously it doesn't take much to make me happy... 

   

Up around 5:00 this morning, and now I'[m trying to decide whether to mop kitchen floors, or sew.




No comments:

Post a Comment