Sunday, June 12, 2016

This morning I did some yardwork before it got too hot (always helps that I can dip into the pool and cool off.)  In the afternoon I made it to Boot Camp at the gym, and lasted most of the session.  Today there was another newbie there (though she looked to be in tip top form) who also left a few minutes early.



Tomorrow is filling up.  Linda is going to bring over Zahn in the morning for his first swim lesson.  Should be fun, because what kid doesn't like the water?  My lesson will consist mostly of having fun; one way to get used to having his face wet is to blow bubbles in the water.  I even cleaned/filled the pool this morning (before I knew this was going to happen) so it's all ready.



Then at 12:30 I'm meeting Rene for lunch at the Cheesecake Factory (because 'our' place closed.)  We haven't gotten together in a long time, maybe a year, so there will be a lot to catch up on.


Except that I can't sit and chat indefinitely because I'm taking Aja to drop off Alex's car for its new paint job (white?) and she's heading to a Diamondbacks' game around 5:00.






No comments:

Post a Comment