Saturday, September 24, 2022

 I started my pre-surgery eyedrops regimen this morning. There are three different types, to be administered on different dates during the process, with color-coded caps to help keep them organized. 


Before it got too steamy I removed more tonnage of lantana, mostly from the jungle where the shade has kept that ground moist.  Tom mowed non-irrigation areas of the property, and acknowledged that it IS easier to mow now that (thanks to all the rain) I pulled all those weeds. 


He also commented on on how nice areas of the yard look where I have de-lantana-fied the lawn, which was good to hear.


Alex wrote that Brownie loves the great outdoors.  When I asked if he was making dog friends, he replied that Brownie has a new girlfriend rainbow dog.


No comments:

Post a Comment