Monday, September 26, 2022

On the way home I stopped at the pharmacy to try (yet again!) to schedule a Covid booster.  Kristi recognized me (not that surprising since I've stopped in virtually every day), let me know that there had been an appointment cancellation, and said that if I was willing to wait she'd squeeze me in.  I was, and she did.  Also got my annual flu shot while I was there.



I saw that Tom had started mowing the backyard, and figured he was just taking a break.  Turns out a belt snapped - and unfortunately the repair guy is swamped (after all the rain everyone has been busy mowing) with a predicted turn-around time of 3 weeks.


After lunch Brownie came along for a ride, first to check out the exact location for tomorrow's eye surgery, and then to fill the gas tank - to the tune of $71.  Luckily I don't have to do that too often.

No comments:

Post a Comment