Monday, September 26, 2022

 Yesterday Brownie got home earlier than expected, so he went over to Mary's with me.  He was definitely interested in Pablo (the parrot), who is back after a 2-year hiatus living with her grandson.  But with Dominic in Scotland for a year Pablo has moved back in.  Meant to take a photo...

I found out that there was a reason Mary missed the fabric score-a-thon at the Bees on Wednesday; she had to make an impromtu trip to the ER, but happily she is fine!

I've set aside a whole bunch of goodies for her, including some really nice projects Carol had started but that no one else had scooped up.


Before we left I got to sample one of Mary's counter-top tomatoes - 


Yum!



Rosh HaShannah, the Jewish New Year, began at sundown last evening.  



For anyone keeping track, this is the start of year 5783.



Off to the chiropractor in a few minutes - missed my appointment last week!

No comments:

Post a Comment