Saturday, October 29, 2016

Wanda is scheduled to come over in a little bit to help get me started making the mesh bags.  With all my focus fabrics I hope to be able to churn out a number of holiday gifts!


Yesterday I rendezvous-ed with Colleen and the kids (because of the extra one she's watching there were 4) at SAS to pick up webbing for the handles.



I also looked for rickrack, though unfortunately/surprisingly 
SAS did not have colors/sizes I needed. 



I also spent a fair amount of time on the phone yesterday, doing the preliminary footwork trying to help Alex find new health insurance since BCBS will be pulling out on Dec. 31.  Anyone watching the news knows that the ACA situation here in Arizona has become a serious problem, with only one provider willing to provide coverage for 2017... of course increasing their premiums, possibly doubling them!



Tyga arrived last night for an abbreviated stay; with cooler weather (theoretically) arriving Aja's hours poolside are being cut and she won't be working such long hours.  Of course Phoenix's idea of fall, and other places' idea, differ "somewhat"....








No comments:

Post a Comment