Thursday, October 6, 2016

I didn't have to wait at the dealership, and the good news is that my GPS address book is no longer locked and I will no longer have to input a code to access it.  The bad news is that in order to do that we lost all the addresses that were already in there.  Of course since I couldn't access them anymore (because it wouldn't recognize the old code after we replaced the car battery) it didn't really matter.



Driving back on Bell to the grocery store it's a good thing I was paying attention... a car to the right of me cut me off to get into the left turn lane and I'm not sure how I missed hitting him!  Maybe some of you heard me blasting my horn at him?


Then bringing the groceries in from the garage was hampered a bit by the fact that Pokey had left a runny 'gift' for me right in front of the door.  Maybe I can blame it on the strawberries?



And since my arm has started to feel sore from the shot 
I've decided to relax on the couch and watch a Netflix.


No comments:

Post a Comment