Monday, October 24, 2016

That was quite the football game last night.  The Cardinals sure started out looking good, but <sigh> sadly they botched one opportunity after another.  Even the announcers were bumfuzzled by the twists and turns of the game, at one point saying, "You can't make this stuff up!"



Sure seemed weird not having a dog here last night.  Between Tyga and then Elmo and then Tyga it's been several weeks since we've been dogless.  On the plus side, I was able to start painting again in the bathroom.


Red over white would be easier, but since I'm painting yellow over brown one coat just doesn't do it.  At the moment I'm taking a break to let coat number one dry so I can whip out coat number two.  But just so everyone knows, it just keeps looking better and better in there!


The real problem (for me, anyway) is going to be the ceiling.  So I'm hoping to be able to twist Tom's arm to do that once I've finished everything else.


I do not expect him to be thrilled with that request....


No comments:

Post a Comment