Saturday, October 8, 2016

It didn't take long to finish up those last few inches of binding 
on Annalise's bright and cheery quilt this morning.


I look forward to meeting her, and will (no doubt) snap a few pix of my own.  In the meantime, here's the one Estera sent me.



My head has felt that funny pressure all day.  While it doesn't qualify as a headache, it's definitely not a pleasant feeling, and I will blame it on the weather.



It's definitely muggy out, so I kept waiting to take my shower until after Elmo took care of important business today.  I walked him every hour or so, and while he peed each time I would be happier leaving him this afternoon for the memorial if I knew he had taken care of everything.



I've been continuing to watch the Weather Channel today, and it looks like the Carolinas are currently taking a big hit.  And just a little bit ago I heard the first mention of possible  impact of the coastal areas of Virginia and Maryland.  Since Matthew is expected to loop back south I  figured there would be no worries that far north.

No comments:

Post a Comment