Thursday, August 16, 2012

Not quite sure why I was so wiped out last night, but by 7:30 I was fighting to stay awake.  So I decided to quit fighting and head to bed.  Can the radiation be making me tired already?

This morning I was still asleep at 5:15 when my alarm went off (had to drive Alex to the airport - he's off to CA for several days before classes start up again for him on Tuesday.) 
Obviously I was sleeping hard since I was in the middle of a dream, even though I'm usually awake by then.  Wonder if this is foreshadows a new low in energy for the coming weeks?  Hope not!

Since it was still reasonably cool (yesterday it was overcast all day, and didn't even make it to 100!!!!) and I now have a saw, I trimmed some of the branches out in the backyard jungle.

After the exterminator's visit (how nice that he could easily spray both Lisa and Alex's rooms) I showered and then hit the grocery store.  Now just marking time until my radiation appointment.  

No comments:

Post a Comment