Friday, August 31, 2012

I got an (unplanned) early start to the holiday weekend.... woke up at 3:00 and couldn't fall back asleep.  

So I did some reading.  
("It's called 'reading'.  It's how people install new software into their brains.")

Then it was off to the lab for my pre-chemo blood draw.  It's been more and more difficult each time for them to draw blood.  Since I still have a lump at the site leftover from 3 weeks ago I figured it would be a bit of a production today - which is why I asked Apryle if she would do the 'honors'.  And happily it went off   

And so did radiation - I barely had time to run through The Cremation of Sam McGee in my head before it was done.  NO COMPLAINTS!

Nothing else on tap for today, although since Tom is doing all the mowing for irrigation I guess it's only fair if I get up at 2:30 'tonight' to let the water go.  At least I'll have the full moon to see by!

Enjoy tonight's 'blue' moon; the next one isn't until 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment