Sunday, August 23, 2020

 I'M BACK!

 

Lily spent a long time on the phone with me this afternoon, and for a while no matter what we tried I would just end directed back on the same (useless) page.  However once she realized the actual problem (and then stopped laughing...) it was an easy fix.

And I was even able to create a short-cut on my laptop (haven't quite figured out how to do that on my iPad yet) to take me right where I need to go.  


Can't quite figure out how to resize the pictures (this layout is somewhat different from what I'm used to) but I'm not going to worry about that at the moment; my next hurdle will be to see if I can transfer my e-mail "blogs" over to here.  This elephant seems to have the right idea!




Today there was a LOUD thud when a bird crashed into one of the windows, leaving behind a smear of feathers (and poop?)  



When Terry went outside to look she found it on its back on the ground, and feared the worst.  But when she picked it up it was alert, and didn't seem to have broken its neck or wing.  She ID-ed it as a young robin, and tried setting it on a tree branch, but since it was still too wobbly and not ready to do that she set it on the patio table and we hoped for the best.  Later, when I went out to take its picture, it hopped across the table in order to stay away from me, and then fluttered onto one of the chairs.  


Since I didn't want to stress it out I came back inside - and when we checked later it was gone.


And that's all for my "first" post.


No comments:

Post a Comment