Saturday, August 29, 2020

 While I didn't log the hours I did Thursday night (which was amazingly wonderful) at least I did drift back off the sleep again when I woke up at 4:00 this morning.


When Brownie and I started off on our morning walk there were five does and three fawns browsing by the house.  Which one to bark at first?



Both Apple Pools were occupied when we cruised by at the beginning of our loop, but I did get to soak in the Upper on our way back.  Only lasted about 10 minutes, though, because while the temperature is not 114, it is toasty!



You don't expect me to get in that hot water, do you?


I'll just sit here and keep an eye out for those squirrels.



Karen's t-shirt arrived in yesterday's mail:


My sentiments exactly!

Only thing on today's agenda is to re-braid her hair.  
Of course it's "possible" <g> other things could crop up... 

No comments:

Post a Comment