Friday, August 28, 2020

 I'm happy to report that I did get in a soak today, starting out in the Upper Apple (which is so toasty that it took me a while to ease in.)   I definitely need to add 'thermometer' to my hot springs packing list.


The squirrels and chipmunks were entertaining - especially for Brownie.



Did you spot the squirrel is the photo above?
If not, this might help:



In a bit the couple in the Lower Apple left, and I was happy to switch pools.
Naturally Brownie came along to keep watch.


He looked to his left, 


he looked to his right,


and he even looked behind him. 



Later in the afternoon more excitement awaited 
when we got a special visitor in the yard.


Mr. Buck browsed outside Hilda's bedroom window for the longest time, during which I snapped over 40 photos.  Brownie was certainly wondering what was going on outside.


When he figured it out he was very interested in going out to "play".
Love this shot Terry got of us.


Here are a few of my 40:





It's been overcast all day (I actually got sprinkled on a little bit while soaking) and mid-afternoon the thunder started - but this time at least it wasn't just sound and fury.... we got some rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment