Saturday, February 11, 2017

Wanda and I enjoyed a scrumptious lunch at Kneaders, where I ordered the chicken pesto panini and homemade chicken soup.  The one under construction near her doesn't open until next month, so we tried the one on 75th Ave. just north of the Loop 101.  It has a wonderful menu, and now Wanda's even more excited that one that will be opening near her.  FYI I also enjoyed the display of aprons, from fun fabrics, that caught my eye as we entered.



 Check out this adorable baby quilt she whipped up with some leftover 1" strips and brought along to show me.  Naturally I love the bright colors, and setting a block on point always makes such a dramatic difference!



Now I'm getting ready to work on my hummingbird block.  
Here's hoping the second time's the charm...!


No comments:

Post a Comment