Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Although the swelling and bruising on my toe/foot has dissipated quite a bit (and I'm not limping nearly as badly) my foot still hurts; Jim and I agreed that we should do upper body today and give it more recuperation time.  We'll re-evaluate on Friday, but since I seem to be improving daily I'm hoping we will be able to do legs then.



On the way home I swung by the library to pick up some books and a DVD waiting for me.  One of the books, The Other Einstein, is for the next Book Club meeting.  


I've heard only good things about this book, and happily it didn't take as long as expected for me to arrive at the top of the library's waiting list.  Now I won't need to rush through it, and instead can slow down and enjoy it.


I did get some sewing done this afternoon, but then got really tired so I decided to put it aside and watch some TV... until I fell asleep!  When the phone rang and woke me up I figure I had gotten in an hour-long nap. 

No comments:

Post a Comment