Saturday, February 25, 2017

Starting off my day with a soak is always a great way to greet the day!



Aja was off to work very early, and when she saw I was out in the tub she dropped off Tyga before zooming off.  (It was no surprise to hear that Alex was still asleep.)  She's working a double shift, so it will be a very long day for her.  Glad I have a more relaxing day planned! 



While I was busy pruning out in the hot tub (I can also walk and chew gum at the same time) I made some phone calls:  to Andy (we discussed plans for my trip to Maryland), Wanda (who can't join Linda and me at the quilt show today), and Terry (discussed the summer schedule for my stay at the hot springs, and I also got to say HI to Neil.)



Now that I'm appropriately pruned out, I can get some things done around the house.  Then once it's late enough <g> I will "sneak" over to pick up the shower chair from Alex's bathroom and deliver it over to Patti.  Here's hoping that Friday night she got a better night's sleep than on Thursday!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment