Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Last night of Chanukah

Both Lisa and Alex were home for the lighting of the candles tonight.  
We opened the last of the presents.  (I'm still waiting for Alex to model his penguin jammers.) There were several mystery gifts that had been left for me on my porch - so I have NO IDEA whom to thank for two wonderful books and a bag of Chanukah goodies. I got my annual bathroom calendar from Lisa (News Blackout from The Onion) and one final gift from Mom, Island in the Storm, a book on global warming that looks very interesting.

Dinner tonight at Carrabba's, where the four of us feasted well (appetizer, drinks, dessert, etc.)  And as a surprise, at the end there was no check for Tom... Alex had taken care of the bill during a 'trip to the bathroom'!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go, Alex! Very nice, smooth:) You must be so proud, mother!

    ReplyDelete