Tuesday, July 26, 2011

organized quilting area


Wish I could say that it was mine, all finished.  In my defense I have been busy with friend in from California (but mostly I admit I'd rather do other stuff even when I have the time.)  Check out the pictures on the following site to see a REALLY organized quilter...  

 Wonder how I could get her over to work her magic at MY place... 
 It certainly helps that she has all that space, but even so, it's pretty amazing.  Sure would be nice to be able to lay hands on what I'm looking for, when I know I have it somewhere.. just not where I can find it!  When Mom was out visiting in May I wanted to show her the Van Gogh panel I'd bought (for 'someday' down the road) but of course it was hiding.  Just found it recently while doing some mucking. (So I am making some progress!)

No comments:

Post a Comment