Thursday, July 14, 2011

My computer is fixed!

I had a virus, but the nice guys at the computer store fixed me up, and I'm back in business.  Sure did miss it these past few days, though.
Yesterday afternoon while it was gone I figured would be a good time to pull out the computer desk and clean out the behind it.   I'm not sure how many years it's been, but there was quite the herd of killer dustbunnies -
 Now the floor is swept/vacuumed/mopped, but at some stage in the cleaning process (or possibly afterwards, when I pushed the desk back?) I put my back out big time, and by dinner time was in serious distress, with the 'usual' problem of figuring out how to get up out of a chair. (On the plus side, I was off the hook for making dinner!)  
Mostly I spent the evening on the heating pad (not usually my favorite thing to do in July...) and I'm happy to report that I'm able to get out of my chair today without seriously considering a crane.

The only thing on my agenda today was a hair cut.  
I had already decided that I wanted it cut short 'for the summer' (and have been meaning to get around to it for the past month) and today took the plunge. It definitely feels a lot cooler (although it will take a little getting used to when I pass a mirror) so I'm glad I did it.  Picture when I have one.

No comments:

Post a Comment