Saturday, July 1, 2017

Today was Emily's baby shower.  Since it was in Maryland I wasn't able to attend - but my Dopey Dots were.  Sandy sent me this picture of  "the quilt reveal".



Mary and I lunched at Kneaders and caught up on news.  She and Jack will be heading up to their place outside Flagstaff tomorrow.  Good thing they didn't leave today, because on the way to lunch I heard on the radio that there was a 20-mile back-up on northbound I-17 between Anthem and Sunset Point.  It was not due to any accident, just the sheer volume of holiday traffic.  Once they get back after the holiday week, Jack will get his last (!) chemo.



Tonight we're joining Patti and Gary for the fireworks at Deer Valley Park, though hope to actually watch them from Carol's nearby driveway so as to avoid the parking madness.




No comments:

Post a Comment