Sunday, July 2, 2017

We did not go to see fireworks last night after all - because apparently that happened last weekend!  Luckily earlier in the day I got an e-mail listing all the holiday celebrations around the Valley, and the one we were planning to attend was listed... as being scheduled for June 24!



But I will see Patti later today; we are going to the movies.  


I must remember to bring a sweater with me...
because this time of year it's always cold in the theaters!



Hope to get going soon (today?) on the samples for the Mesh Bag class.  At least yesterday I did get the facing sewn on the hot springs auction piece, so at least that is done and ready to head to Colorado with me in a couple of weeks.




Question for this morning:

What is worse than RAINING CATS AND DOGS?


HAILING TAXICABS...


No comments:

Post a Comment