Sunday, July 30, 2017

I'm always on the lookout for interesting bumper stickers here.  So far I haven't seen too many, but of course the annual party is next weekend, so I have high hopes!





Can't remember if I already shared this sign posted outside the quilt store in Durango.  (Maybe quilting hasn't made ME any smarter?)



I was proud of myself yesterday, when (all by myself <g>) I loaded Overdrive onto the laptop, checked out a book from the library, and - when it didn't actually appear - figured out that I also needed to download it... which I accomplished.  Yes, this really is a big deal! lol  


Now if the book just doesn't vanish into thin air after 2 days I might be able to finish reading it.



I never get tired of this view - and of course it's never quite the same since the clouds keep changing.  Still trying for that "perfect" shot to use as a template for a wall-hanging.  Of course I can always cobble together a template from several photographs....   In the meantime, here are a few shots from yesterday afternoon.





Not sure if I'll make it up to soak today.  It's another dreary morning (very unusual for overcast skies first thing in the morning, but that has been the norm here lately) and I didn't wake up early enough to "sneak" up for a soak and get back in time to help Terry with Neil - which takes up most of the morning.  Might make it up this afternoon; just depends on when the gang makes it here from Alamosa.

No comments:

Post a Comment