Thursday, November 19, 2015

Yesterday's day subbing included a fire drill, lunch line duty, and after school bus duty - but was reasonably uneventful.  Still, I was not surprised to find myself tired when I arrived home at 4:00.  As usual after a day of subbing I found myself fading early in the evening,  and when I dozed off on the couch Tom "suggested" I just go to bed.  I was surprised (and thrilled) to sleep in until 7:30 this morning.  Obviously I was one tired puppy!


It was quite chilly when I left for school yesterday morning, so I wore Sharon's quilted purple jacket in case I had a before-school duty outside - and everyone I passed in the office and on my way to Diane's classroom gushed over it.  No real surprise.  It's a little big on me - but I don't care!


Speaking of big, I caught the movie Big on TV the other day.  Of course any movie with Tom Hanks is wonderful (I would probably enjoy watching him read the phone book) but Big is an especially fun movie.


Last night I had a terrible nightmare about Lisa - so I was thrilled to realize it was just a dream when I woke up.  Sure wish I knew a way to recognize when I'm dreaming, and/or be able to wake myself up from such nightmares! 



Colleen could be stopping by this morning to go through the stack of discarded quilt books, and I'll have Anna go through the stack of fabric Kathy left here with me (most of which I told her I'd be passing along) and choose whatever she wants for her various crafts.  Anna has definitely inherited her grandmother's crafting genes!

  
Then this afternoon I go for a tune-up at the chiropractor, 
and tonight is irrigation.  Fun, fun, fun!  

No comments:

Post a Comment