Thursday, November 19, 2015

Colleen took a big stack of books and a box of fabric home with her this morning (Yay!), I hardly needed much of a tune-up at the chiropractor (Yay!), and I got everything on my list that I needed at JoAnn's (Yay!)
  

The line to check out at Jo-Ann's was really long, stretching back into the store, but they did have lots of cashiers on duty so it moved faster than the woman in line ahead of me predicted, taking only 5 minutes instead of the 20 she expected.  She started out pretty grumpy, but I cheered her up during our conversation, after which she said I was the first cheery person she'd seen all day.  


There's always something to be grateful for, and for me it was seeing all the quilting  magazines on the rack while I was waiting in line and remembering to pick up the one with Wanda's quilt in it.


No comments:

Post a Comment