Saturday, November 7, 2015

It was an uneventful drive to LHC yesterday afternoon (though traffic was heavier than I expected, and the idiots were out in force) and my timing was perfect; Tami got home from work just a couple of minutes after I arrived.  I treated to dinner at a Japanese restaurant, where Alan and I shared scrumptious sushi appetizers (Tami doesn't like sushi) and dinner was excellent.  Afterward back at the house we soaked in the hot tub under the stars. Life is good!

There's a home and garden "thing" we're going to visit this morning (Tami is having issues with some of her roses, and also has a caterpillar infestation on her trees she'd like to deal with, but without using toxic poison) before we hit the quilt show.  And of course we both want to stop in at the Desert Rose to see what goodies are there.


No comments:

Post a Comment