Friday, December 8, 2017

Worked on my exam before the gym, and I'm making progress, though as expected the problems with regard to Hearsay have presented me with the most difficulty.



After the gym I headed to the post office, where (not surprisingly) the parking lot was pretty full.  What was surprising was that they actually had every window open, so despite the line I was out of there within 20 minutes.  All packages now in the system and on their way.



Tom and I made a visit to the library; the poor man has run out of things to read - at least until he opens his gifts! On the drive home we saw LOTS of smoke billowing from a house on 35th, but at least the fire department was already there.


Visited Marcie this afternoon (saw lots of progress with their pool and landscaping) and used her AccuQuilt to cut up some of Tom's old jeans for my next jean quilt.


No comments:

Post a Comment