Thursday, December 7, 2017

All went well with today's mammogram and ultrasound -
I got the "all clear" for another year!



FINALLY finished up the placemats, and then got everything wrapped and boxed and ready to take to the post office tomorrow.  



It was windy and cold today, and tonight they're predicting a low of 42 - a temperature we haven't dipped to since February!  Alex is currently in Utah, heading to Colorado, and reports that it's only 16 degrees where he is, so I guess we really can't complain!



Today we received a perishable gift from Amazon.com, so of course I had to unpack it and transfer the contents (which turned out to be steaks) to the freezer.  Strangely there was no card enclosed with it, but since the paperwork did have an order number on it I figured it should be easy enough to find out who to thank.


Despite the (brief) paperwork clearly identifying it as a delivery from Amazon.com, their computers did not recognize that type of order number.  I talked to several different people (moving up the chain of command) and wasted a lot of time on hold - but no one was able to help.


Ultimately I guessed that it was from Andy and Sandy -
and an e-mail to them confirmed my 'suspicions'.


Had hoped to tackle some more of the Evidence exam -
but it's getting late and I'm too tired to think.  


No comments:

Post a Comment