Sunday, December 3, 2017

While the dishwasher was running last night, Tom mentioned that he hoped it was actually working since it was so quiet.  When I got up this morning (5:30) it was too early to actually unload it (because some people are still sleeping...) but it looks quite promising!


After reading the following notation in the booklet last night, I had gotten down on my hands and knees to look for some sort of button that would light up green, but sure couldn't find one.


Needn't have worried, because this is what greeted me in the kitchen this morning:



I have a rather long list of things I really need to get done today, so now I'm off to get started on them.  By my next post I hope to be able to "brag" about all the things I've been able to cross off of that list!


No comments:

Post a Comment