Tuesday, December 19, 2017

It was hard to leave Marcela today.  She'll spend a couple of days alone, but then the next batch of friends will descend upon her and stay through Christmas.  Don't think I mentioned how surprised I was when I got there and the house was all decorated.  Turns out that some of Elena's friends, wanting to do "something" to help, took care of all that.



I had an uneventful flight home, easily capturing my preferred seat on the aisle in the next-to-last row.  It seemed that the center seat might remain empty, but at the last minute it was occupied by a pilot (in uniform.)  Short as my legs are I feel cramped, and he did confirm that there's significantly more legroom in the cockpit.



Once home I dealt with my snail mail and e-mail (and have actually unpacked!) but otherwise haven't done much.  Did get to light up my penguins on this last night of Chanukah, and enjoyed the delicious dinner Tom had made.


No comments:

Post a Comment