Saturday, December 9, 2017

Checks we have been anxiously awaiting arrived safely in yesterday's mail, so that's one less thing to worry about... but of course also one more errand to add to Monday's ever-growing list.



Speaking of Monday - that looks like it may be the day Dennis is coming to paint the kitchen, etc (unless his early-morning appointment runs longer than expected, and we get scooted over to Tuesday.)  Of course it means lots of furniture moving on Sunday - and naturally Alex is out of town working. 


I have my re-scheduled chiropractor appointment for Monday,
and also need to pack for Tuesday's flight to California. 



This morning I need to run a few errands, and then am off to Modern Quilts with Wanda, where she's dropping off her red/white top for Jessica to quilt. After we lunch we plan to pop up to Carefree so I can finally (!) get a peek at her daughter's store.



Will try calling Mom (again), and if there's still no answer (maybe she's out playing in the snow?) I can always work on some more of my exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment