Wednesday, December 13, 2017

This morning I did a grocery shop at Sprouts, right across the street from where Marcela was having a chiropractor appointment.  Yesterday I did some pressure-point massages on her back, which gave her some headache relief.  Of course she definitely feels a whole lot better after getting a real adjustment!  Tomorrow she goes back there for a (much-needed and well-deserved) massage.  Obviously she's been dealing with a lot of stress since Steve's diagnosis 13 months ago, and no one wants her "head to explode" again like it did in 2014!



After lunch we got the chairs and a tent ordered for the memorial, which is another major thing crossed off of her To Do list.  The company is the same one that provided the tables and chairs for their wedding reception in January of '84, held in the backyard when it was her parents' house.  So it's bittersweet that they're holding Steve's memorial service in the very same place.



Yesterday Andy sent me the answers to the Evidence exam (though did ask if he could "trust me" to grade my own test...) and it turns out that I got 35/50, for a somewhat respectable (?) score of 70%.  I wondered where that landed me in the overall scheme of things with respect to the rest of the class, but will have to wait until he gets those results to find out.  Maybe if I retake the class again next fall I can improve my score...



Missed the annual Foothills party this morning,
but will find out all about it from Linda and Marcie.

No comments:

Post a Comment