Monday, September 12, 2016

This morning was another session of OT, and I've graduated from the 1# to the 2# weight.  The good news is that I'm moving right along and making good progress.



There was not much of a line at the post office, so I was able to get in and out of there to mail a package in record time.  Terry should get a laugh out of it - I used the same envelope that the mystery shirt from Thailand came in, although tucked inside this time are a couple of bibs for Neil.



Home Depot was next, where I picked up some samples of laminate for the new counter top in the kids' bathroom.  Here's hoping that the remodel goes smoothly.  (Hey, it could happen, right?) 


In a bit I'm off to school, where I'm helping out Vicki in the 1st grade today.  She's got a small class, and says they're all wonderful kids, so we'll see how it goes.  I can also drop off the other two bibs for Diane's mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment