Sunday, September 25, 2016

I only made it through the first half hour of Boot Camp - was feeling a little under the weather - but hey, the only bad workout is the one that doesn't happen, right?



Later Patti and I watched the "imaginative allegorical tale" (aka The Lobster) this afternoon and it had its moments, but I can't say I'd actually recommend it (unless you like weird movies!)



Then we went out for dinner at Carrabba's (Gary is also out of town) and had a delicious meal.  Currently I'm stuffed to the gills.... but no doubt <sigh> will be hungry again tomorrow!



I did get a lot of cleaning/mucking done around the house today, but have let it go for so long that I've barely made a dent in it.  Still, as Scarlet said:



Now it's time to crawl into bed and read.

No comments:

Post a Comment