Wednesday, September 28, 2016

I got a good deal of binding done on the set of placemats at Foothills this morning while Joyce was giving her batik demo (which I've already seen a couple of times), and many ladies admired them.   It would have been nice to finish them today, but maybe I'll save them to work on next Wednesday during the Busy Bees meeting.  I am pleased with the way they turned out and would like to make some other sets... just wish I could remember who I loaned the pattern to!



Afterwards a group of us went out to lunch at a new deli near JoAnn's.  I enjoyed my pastrami on rye, with a pickle and side of cole slaw, so I plan to return.  Since I was so close I stopped in at JoAnn's and used a 50% off coupon (expiring tomorrow) to pick up a package of rotary cutter blades; they are now under lock and key because people were stealing them.  I gifted the remaining coupon, for 40% off, to a woman in line who was rather happy to receive it.



At lunch we talked about some of the new shows on TV, and when I came home I watched the premiere episode of Designated Survivor (which I missed last week) on the computer. The show's premise definitely has potential so I plan to keep watching.



I got brave <g> and installed the new printer cartridge today - but apparently not quite brave enough since I haven't yet tried to print something.  Why pop my bubble?

No comments:

Post a Comment