Monday, September 26, 2016

Donald whined and interrupted, while Hillary kept her cool. (I made it almost all the way through the 90 minutes before I finally lost my cool at some "fact" he offered, and found myself screaming at the TV.)  



No idea what my blood pressure currently is (though undoubtedly it rose after watching/listening to his garbage) but at least ALL the commentators agreed afterward that she won handily - so he is not likely to have gained any ground.  But the numbers of his supporters continue to baffle me; I just cannot understand how anyone could possibly trust someone like him to "lead" the country!  (Yes I do realize this is a photo-shopped hat.)



Among many of her points, I am very glad Hillary made the observation that he's way too thin-skinned to have his finger anywhere near the nuclear button!

No comments:

Post a Comment