Sunday, September 25, 2016

I got a lot accomplished around the house yesterday (though of course there's a LOT more still left to be done) before I hit a wall in the early afternoon and was done. As I was just stepping into the shower I realized that earlier I'd grabbed my towel and thrown it into the laundry, where it was currently drying with the (third?) load.  So luckily I only got my foot/leg wet before I exited and grabbed another towel. 



Patti and I watched her movie (Miracles from Heaven) over here, with Tyga helping.  Did I mention that yesterday morning I discovered he'd had an accident, maybe because I'd slept in, but more likely because it was some serious diarrhea. He was considerate, though, and left it on the tile (though less than 12" from the carpet) where it could be easily cleaned up.  So he didn't get any treats (which he loves) yesterday; think they're too rich.



Last night was dinner and Mexican Train over at Jeannie's with Perri, Ann, and Penny (quilters all) and of course we had a good time.  I did have to run home midway through the evening because Aja was coming to pick up Tyga.  She'd had a traumatic day at work due to a grabby customer who seemed to be stalking her, and was understandably quite upset.  I suggested she stay here overnight, but she decided to go home.



It was a second late night in a row for me; the party didn't break up until 11:30, and then I was up until 1:00 again!  First I wanted to look up the artist Perri had 'introduced' us to last night, Barb Lavalle, then I checked a few other things and discovered that Colleen's dog Rosie, who had been missing for 3 days, had been found.  Colleen called this morning to let me know, and says she tried calling the house last night; apparently the phone just rang and rang and the machine never kicked in.  


 Guess I've spent enough time at the computer and it's time to get more stuff done before I head to Boot Camp this afternoon. After I get home Patti is coming over to watch The Lobster with me.  



In a dystopian near future, single people, according to the laws of The City, are taken to The Hotel, where they are obliged to find a romantic partner in forty-five days or are transformed into beasts and sent off into The Woods.

And if Aja doesn't go in to work she may even join us.

No comments:

Post a Comment