Friday, September 21, 2012

Up early again, around 3:00, but since I was enjoying my current book (which I have since finished) I didn't mind.   

While I admit it did take a little while for me to really get into it (unlike some books, which grab me on the first page), once it got going I was hooked.  So you might want to put The Unfinished Work of Elizabeth D. (by Nichole Bernier) on your 'to read' list. 

Tom fixed the broken support in my penguin cabinet so I've been able to start moving some of the pile off the couch; after I finish up this post maybe I'll get the rest of them relocated.  That shelf looks a bit different from the others now that it's all clean and shiny, but I'm not the least bit motivated to do the remaining five shelves.  I'll just 'let it snow'!

I get a break from the radiation for the weekend, and then 
only 2 more sessions!


Yesterday was dogs, so today might as well be cats. (Sorry, Bana.)

This was how Sapphire (and Alex!) looked 16 years ago.  
They've both changed....


Now you know


The dog was right (for once.)

On the other hand


Payback's a bitch!


Her endless fascination with boxes strikes again.


Here, let me help!


And I saved my personal favorite for last!

No comments:

Post a Comment