Thursday, September 20, 2012

My hair seems to be coming in straight (it always has been, but chemo has been known to change hair over to curly) but possibly with more gray than before; I'll just have to wait and see.  It's still not very long, but at least I'll no longer blind folks with the reflection off of my bald pate!  

It certainly has been easy taking care of my 'hair' since February, and I have no idea how I'll be styling it once it grows in.  Probably not like this, though...

During dinner Monday night the doorbell rang.  It was the folks on the next corner who have the emus, tortoises, etc.  Someone found a large tortoise 'roaming the streets' and thought it was theirs (it wasn't) and they figured it was ours (it wasn't.... Pokey was safe and sound in her burrow) nor was it Rosebud (who lives down the street.)  

No real news, so thought I'd share some dog pix that have made me smile lately.





No comments:

Post a Comment