Tuesday, September 4, 2012

I had an enjoyable birthday yesterday.  My gifts were all very thoughtful - and perfect for me!  (And since apparently not all have arrived yet I get to stretch out the fun!)  

Here are some of them.  I've starting reading the book, which is pretty fascinating and has already given me additional insight into my current plight!  And (for anyone who cares) if you had any doubts about my phobia, the t-shirt should make it very clear.... 

These handmade notecards are delightful, with their netting and origami crabs.  Some folks are just so creative!
In case you didn't know, "Maryland is for crabs"  :-)

Speaking of crabs - and we all know one, right? - this recent cartoon had me laughing out loud.  For that 'special someone' who would complain if he were hung with a new rope...
"Yeah, this was my idea of heaven, too, until I realized there isn't anything to complain about."

I enjoyed my day off from medical stuff, but today it's back to the grind.  

Radiation this morning (with weekly pix, I assume) and chemo this afternoon.  Let the fun begin! <g>

And before I forget, yesterday I finished up my signature baby gift, a name bib, for Diane's first grandchild.

No comments:

Post a Comment