Monday, August 14, 2017

Karen was telling us about Barbara's house, where they stayed in San Fe.


The profusion of flowers between the tiles on the patio are all volunteers.



I probably have made it clear that, with regard to computer stuff, I just want to "turn the key and drive it off the lot".  When I click on the FB icon on my desktop, situated thus for my convenience, I expect it to go to my page.  Seems reasonable, right? 


But for some reason today it decided to (once again) divert me to Mom's home page.  Nothing I did worked (certainly no real surprise) but at least Mark was able to correct the situation by logging out of hers, leaving mine the only place to go by default.


It dawned on me that the computer must have added Mom back in May during our trip to NY, when she wanted to check her FB.   At my request Mark deleted her account, so IN THEORY this particular problem won't happen again. 



Here's a pic Terry took today, when Neil kept reaching for my hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment