Saturday, July 16, 2016

When I was getting ready for bed last night I heard a chain saw fire up, and it ran for quite a while. Turns out that a large tree had co e crashing down down, not only blocking a trail, but flattening someone's tent. Luckily (!!!) no one was in the tent at the time.  

Off to swim/soak this morning, then help out up at the Pavillion; today is the OLT Board Meeting. Everyone is invited to sit in (probably not a whole lot of interest in that) and then share in the lunch. I told Rosie I'd help out on the dish-washing end, which thrilled her no end.  Of course I hope to save some energy so I can stay awake long enough to enjoy the concert at the Oak House tonight. After yesterday's late afternoon massage I was too jello-ed out to even think about heading over to see if music was happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment