Saturday, July 16, 2016

Swam some laps this morning (easier than it has been despite my break of several days) and then soaked.  I actually had the Party Pool to myself for a while, and took a bunch of pix.  Later when people joined me I got some cute shots of a little guy with his parents before they had to leave. The doe with twin fawns wandered across the meadow, and it's always fun to see the little ones frolicking - though we all agree there just aren't as many deer as usual this summer.

We got Neil up to the Pavillion for the luncheon without too much difficulty, and he did great. With me there to help Terry was actually able to enjoy her meal, and also 'sneak' back down to the house to check on the latest batch of yogurt she's making (so I won't be in danger of running out while she leaves for Denver in the morning.)

No comments:

Post a Comment