Saturday, July 2, 2016

It's easy to sleep in on a cloudy/overcast day.  Each time I opened my eyes and checked the time I thought I'd be getting up... and then 'all of a sudden' it would be an hour later.  So it was definitely a lazy morning, getting out of bed at 7:30 - though I beat Tom up by several hours.  I had just finished my morning soak at the Apple Pool and was starting down to the house for lunch by the time he appeared. So he turned around and headed back with me.  We did get in a nice soak at the Party Pool in the early afternoon, but when the thunder started rumbling we called it quits.  House sure smelled yummy when we walked in; Terry had just finished baking something chocolatey for dessert tonight.

Started on my latest cross-stitch project this afternoon, and my thumb cooperated enough for me to work on it for about an hour.  I won't be able to work on it for long stretches, but it's not that complicated a piece so that shouldn't matter.

Lucia should be arriving for a visit (from Gunnison) shortly.  She got married the beginning of June and it will be nice to meet her husband Lucas.  When Terry told her we were visiting (it's been about 10 years since we last saw her, when all the kids were in high school) she got excited about that 'extra bonus' during a visit home.

No comments:

Post a Comment