Friday, July 29, 2016

Tom and I soaked at the Apple Pool this morning, where he (finally) inaugurated the celebrated shirt from Thailand. Michael took some photos of us together (the first since we've been here) so now I can prove we were here.  Since Tom's heading back to Phoenix tomorrow for all his upcoming appointments it was our last photo op. I, however, am getting to remain in the beautiful Sangre de Christo Mountains of Colorado and enjoy the weather, the hot springs, Terry's cooking, etc. Terry told me yesterday that "after serious consideration" she's going to take me up on my offer to stay on (certainly NO hardship!) and continue to help out with Neil.  And after that, she talked with Elinor who is worried about being alone (and possibly falling) when Richard goes to work, so I can also help out over there. 

We migrated up the the Party Pool for the rest of the morning, where the flies were especially nasty today.  We've had a lot of them in the house the past day or so, so I'm assuming there was a recent hatch.  At least they only live for a few days so soon we should be rid of them - but they sure are obnoxious.

Later this afternoon Tom and I plan to head over to visit Elinor (his only chance to see her this summer.)

No comments:

Post a Comment