Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Fires in our part of the country continue, and yesterday I-17 (one of the very few routes north) had to close because of the Bug Creek Fire.  This morning one lane has reopened, "though fire conditions could change". 


Between our long-standing drought and the exceptionally high temps, 
it's a wonder that all of our beautiful state of Arizona isn't on fire.



I was up at 4:30 (for no good reason) and now Tom is up and on his first cup of coffee.  We're not working on any real time table, and will blast off 'whenever', though I am getting ready to shut down the computer.  

  
While I will continue to blog from the hot springs, I do apologize in advance for the lack of illustrations for the duration.  Will do my best to "paint" with words...


No comments:

Post a Comment